It’s an honor for us to be able to formally present TrustSwap as an official partner to the 2021 Moralis Hackathon!
TrustSwap – Official Partner to the 2021 Moralis Hackathon
We at Moralis are delighted to be able to share the news that TrustSwap is joining the 2021 Moralis Hackathon as an official partner. What’s more, TrustSwap is offering a placement in the TrustSwap Incubator Program to the winner of the hackathon!
The Moralis Hackathon is free to enter now and will remain open until its June 15th, 2021 deadline. If you’re a developer who wants to build a Web3 application or dApp using Moralis innovative backend infrastructure tools and compete for a prize pool of $50,000, be sure to join the hackathon today!
”In a digital age, being able to build software quickly and easily is the key to success and evolution. I see Moralis as a prime solution that enables developers to launch their ideas to the world with speed and efficiency,” said Jeff Kirdeikis, TrustSwap Founder & CEO.
”The Moralis Hackathon is all about making it easier for developers, and letting them focus on what they do best, without wasting time setting up and managing Web3 backend infrastructure. We’re incredibly excited about partnering with TrustSwap, and their generous offer to enroll the winner in the TrustSwap Incubator Program really shows their commitment to developers and the community,” added Ivan on Tech, Moralis Founder.
When the Moralis Hackathon draws to a close on June 15th, a jury will decide the three winning projects. These will share the total prize pool of $50,000, with the winner receiving $30,000 and access to the TrustSwap Incubator Program. The project that comes in second place will be awarded $15,000, while the project that comes in third place will win $5,000.
Winner Gets Access to the TrustSwap Incubator Program
The winning project in the Moralis Hackaton will be accepted in the TrustSwap Incubator Program. Through the TrustSwap Incubator Program, Trustswap assists teams with innovative ideas to be transformed into some of the most notable crypto startups in the industry. TrustSwap guides them through all of the critical development stages – from the foundations of forming a crypto company to the specifics of brand building and operational success.
Moreover, the TrustSwap Incubator Program includes a VC roadshow, public raise, network opportunities, industry contacts, marketing support, exchange listing support, business growth consultancy, team mentorship, whitepaper & tokenomics review, and more.
See below for a summary of the Incubator program and associated Launchpad/Flashlaunch.
- Trustswap Incubator assists selected teams in transforming their innovative ideas into successful crypto startups.
- The first TrustSwap incubator project is in progress and will be the first Launchpad on Avalanche. It is launching on April 25th.
- One-stop-shop for accelerating the growth and launch of new crypto projects by embedding professional consultation, network opportunities, and hands-on assistance.
- Trustswap will guide the winning project through all of the critical development stages, from the foundations of forming a crypto company to the specifics of brand-building and operational success.
- The Incubator services include a VC roadshow, public raise, network opportunities, marketing support, international external marketing company access, business growth consultancy, team mentorship, exchange listing support, access to top influencers, tokenomics & whitepaper review, and more.
- Once a startup completes the Incubator Program, they will automatically also be given priority consideration for the Launchpad/Flashlaunch service.
- This premier support by industry experts is paid for in project tokens.
Example Use Case for TrustSwap in the Moralis Hackathon
When you enter the Moralis Hackathon, it is completely up to you what project you want to develop. The only important requirement is that you will use Moralis’ completely free, fully managed, and infinitely scalable backend infrastructure tools for building your Web3 application or dApp. With that said, however, we strongly support you in building projects that have our official partners, like TrustSwap, in mind.
Although TrustSwap is not open source and does not offer APIs, it’s understandable that TrustSwap integration might not be a fit for all projects. However, interested developers can consider standalone applications that fit the TrustSwap ecosystem. For example, standalone developments that can be adopted inside the TrustSwap ecosystem like cross-chain farming/staking pools, crypto subscriptions, or PoC utilizing Matic/Ethereum integration.
What is TrustSwap?
TrustSwap is a cross-chain DeFi platform specializing in token minting, token & liquidity locks, P2P/OTC swaps, token launches, project incubation, and automated distribution protocols. In May, TrustSwap will launch its own NFT Marketplace and a Crypto Subscriptions service following in Q3. TrustSwap started as an Ethereum-based platform, but has since expanded their services to several other chains (for example Avalanche and BSC), with the goal of offering the full suite of TrustSwap services across all major chains.